The First Tee of Central Florida announced today the election of its 2017 officers and directors.
The First Tee of Central Florida’s mission is to impact the lives of Central Florida youth by providing educational programs that build character, instilling life-enhancing values, and promoting healthy choices through the game of golf.
Rick Havron of HUB International will serve a second one year term as President in 2017. Havron has been a member of the board of directors since 2015. Blake Peeper of ROC Seniors Investment Group will once again serve as board Vice President in 2017, Ted Sheppe of Valley National Bank will serve as Treasurer, and Ryan Simmons of EA Sports will serve as board Secretary.
Three new members have joined the board of directors in 2017, including Adam Cyrus of Tavistock, George Oelschig of Safemark Systems, and James Ferrell of Ferrell Wealth Management, Inc.
The 2017 First Tee of Central Florida Board of Directors includes:
- President: Rick Havron, HUB International
- Vice President: Blake Peeper, ROC Seniors
- Treasurer: Ted Sheppe, Valley National Bank
- Secretary: Ryan Simmons, EA Sports
- David Breedlove, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Jay Brennan, GrayRobinson
- Adam Cyrus, Tavistock
- Katherine Coulthart, Moxe Integrated Marketing Agency
- Darrell DeVaney, f4 Wealth Advisors
- James Ferrell, Ferrell Wealth Management, Inc.
- Matt Justine, VitusVet
- Gene Lee, Darden Restaurants
- Kenny Nairn, CFL Golf and Golf Channel Academy
- George Oelschig, Safemark Systems
- Greg Palmer, GolfNow
- Jim Staub, ClubCar
The 2017 Advisory Board includes:
- Chris Barley, The First Tee Trustee, Ameriprise Advisors
- Darrell Fry, Walt Disney World Resorts
- Jonathan Kearn, Fulcrum Partners
- Brian Malec, Dean, Mead
- Lynn Mulherin, University of Phoenix
- Mike McCausland, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Will Proctor, Neuberger Berman
For additional information on becoming involved with The First Tee of Central Florida, contact Thomas Lawrence, Executive Director at email@example.com. #